Advanced Analytics Consultant Work for one of the worlds' largest financial services companies
Posted one month ago
- Managing client focused, operational, and strategic projects.
- Identifying RI/PI opportunities and issues that are suited for data-related solutions.
- Representing the team and key topics with internal and external stakeholders.
- Preparing and conducting data analyses and evaluations, and developing solutions for their clients.
- Advising clients as well as conducting trainings seminars.
- Helping set up a Group-wide analytics community.
- Identifying future trends and machine learning, based on academic research and exchange, to develop suggestions for improvements and new business opportunities.
- Creating publication on analytical developments and their applications within the industry.
- University degree in data science, statistics, information technology, or an equivalent area of studies.
- Outstanding theoretical and practical understanding of modern data science, statistical modeling, and machine-learning techniques.
- Track record of successfully leading time-critical projects; proven ability to deliver results quickly.
- Excellent knowledge of statistical programming.
- Strong presentation, consulting, and project management skills.
- Excellent English and German ability.
- Very high level of commitment, creativity, willingness to travel, and eagerness to work independently in a dynamic environment.