Communications Engineer Running Skype for Business infrastructure
Based in Berlin working for an international client.
Posted 5 months ago
- Cooperation with our global organisation.
- Processing and resolution of problems, inquiries and service requests within the scope of 2nd/3rd -level support Execution of server maintenance, monitoring and updates.
- Documentation of systems and processes.
- Familiarization with new topics and products.
- Adaptation and optimisation of existing processes.
- Active Cooperation with Messaging and Mobility team in all areas as well as participation in projects.
- Successfully completed studies in computer science or comparable education or training in information technology.
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Skype.
- Experience in operating complex IT infrastructures.
- Good PowerShell knowledge required.
- Knowledge of MS Exchange, MS Outlook, Mobile Device Management, SMTP appliances is desirable.
- Very good organisational and communicative skills.
- independent work, a marked willingness to provide services and a strong focus to the customer.