Frontend Developer Be part of one of the leading Agile Software Development companies in Germany
Posted one month ago
- Work closely with designers, backend developers and customers in agile and technically diverse teams.
- Ensure the quality and maintainability of the coding within the company.
- As part of a team, together you will make the right technology choice and define, design and implement a sustainable web and frontend architecture.
- You take on the requirements analysis and advise our customers on equal terms when it comes to the technology selection and the performance of their web applications.
- Experience with Angular, ReactJS and / or VueJS.
- You master CSS preprocessors (such as Sass, Less, PostCSS) and CSS architectures (BEM, SMACSS or OOCSS).
- You are familiar with the cross-browser issue.
- nice to have: Experience with Progressive Web Apps, RxJS, GraphQL or Elm.
- safe when dealing with modern build tools (eg fuse box, rollup, webpack, npm, bower or yarn)
- In-depth knowledge of current testing frameworks (such as Mocha, Jasmine or Jest) and can apply modern software crafting methods.
- You know the agile values, understand and live them actively.
- a strong interest in the field of user experience and responsive design.
- well-founded experience in the entire stack from backend, via API to the frontend and knows how to help you everywhere.