IT Project Manager Take a leading role in commercial projects based in Copenhagen!
Posted 2 months ago
- Business analysis and specification of e-business solutions for both existing and new customers.
- Project management of development teams, including consultant coordination, reporting and forecasting.
- Have a constant overview of potential future challenges and initiate actions to take this into account.
- Optimisation of company processes for project execution.
- Establish strong relationships with one or more clients' stakeholders, thereby ensuring that the deliverables you project lead meet their expectations.
- Have a MSc, MSc, MSc or similar education.
- Can document minimum 5 years of experience in project management of development teams and customer consulting.
- Have technical understanding including knowledge of and understanding of ERP, CMS and CRM systems.
- Have great understanding of connecting business and IT.
- Is a certified Prince2 project manager and has experience with SCRUM.
- Has experience with e-commerce.
- Good team player and communication skills essential.