SAP Logistics Consultant Work for one of the largest IT consulting firms in Germany
Posted 3 months ago
Your Challenges and Responsibilities
- Advising our clients on the conception and implementation business processes in SAP.
- Support of SAP logistics projects over their entire life cycle of the first project idea to support.
- Possibility to take on a subproject responsibility.
- Expansion of customer relations and support of existing customers.
- Successfully completed studies related to IT or equivalent.
- Training with appropriate work experience.
- Several years of project experience in the field of SAP logistics and experience in the field.
- Experience advising medium-sized corporate clients.
- Experience in one or more SAP modules: SD, MM, PP, WM, QM, PM / CS.
- Ideally, project management / sub-project management experience.
- Good understanding of complex issues and methodical, results-oriented approach, open appearance and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel for customer projects.
- Good German and English skills.