Update and Release Manager Documentation of the developed processes
Work with an international company within a client capacity!
Posted 5 months ago
- Establishment and operation of an update and release management in the client environment.
- Analysis of relevant resources and detailed planning of each new release.
- Detection of errors and defects during the rollout period.
- Development of guidelines how to rollout those updates/upgrades.
- Finetune the findings of the latest release with other IT departments.
- Recognize significant changes for employees and create relevant communications.
- Familiarisation with new topics and products as well as participation in projects.
- Successfully completed studies in computer science or comparable education or training in information technology
- Very good knowledge of IT Service Management.
- Profound Windows 10 knowledge, good understanding of Microsoft upgrade cycles.
- Experience in Release Management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Reliable language skills in German and English.
- Independent work, a marked willingness to provide services and a strong focus to the customer.